Investment Analysis Intern
• Collect industry and company information from primary and secondary markets at home and abroad, refine market insight and grasp market trends;
• Assist the investment team in related work, including industry analysis, investment opportunity screening, due diligence, financial modeling, risk-return analysis, investment structure design and post-investment operation planning, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of project initiation reports, investment analysis reports and other materials for internal decision-making;
• Love research and analysis work, willing and good at in-depth knowledge mining.
• Students or graduates of first-class universities with major in finance, economy and enterprise management are preferred.
• Experience in investment banking or equity private placement is preferred;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Able to conduct industry research, express opinions clearly, and write concise and clear industry and company reports;
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English skills;
• Team spirit and initiative, good at small team environment and efficient communication.
• Full-time internship is required to provide full-time retention opportunities.
• Please send your resume to email@example.com
• The resume and email title refer to the following format:
"Internship (HKINV) _ Name _ XX University _ Major Name _ First Year of Grad School _ ** Months _ ** Days a Week".